Friday, October 28, 2011

Days 2 and 3 (October 27th and 28th 2011)

Hello friends..

I didn't post yesterday because I felt very crappy.  My knee has been acting up and I didn't get to go to the Y like I wanted on Thursday.  Diet wise I did good though.  This morning (Friday) I woke up in a lot of pain and my knee was so bad I couldn't even get out of bed.  I figured it would be another day I couldn't exercise.  As the day went on, I rested a bit.  Ate good, been drinking my 70+ ounces of water daily.  I did a few exercises but I couldn't do much.  As the day went on I decided this evening I was going to the gym.  I had to because I want to look and feel good.

I got to the Y and it wasn't busy at all which I love.  I did 3 and a half miles on the bike, went and used the weights and leg machines, did 5 minutes on the treadmill (can't do more than that otherwise my ankles get bad) and then did another 2 and a half miles on the bike.  I was sweating like crazy but it felt great!  I can't wait to go back and get in another workout.  I'm hoping I see some results :)

1 comment:

  1. Just stay strong and resilient and those results will come!

    ReplyDelete