Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Last few days..

For awhile there I almost forgot about my blog, oops!  Sorry about that.  Well, I've been doing pretty decent.  Haven't been back to the gym yet since that last time because I'm going through a bad flare this time now affecting my shoulder/neck.  I've been doing exercising at home but it's not enough but if I do too much I know I'll make my flare up even worse.  I don't feel any different at all this week.  It'll be a week tomorrow so we'll see if I lost, gained or stayed the same.  I really hope I lost something.  I won't take it well at all if I gained. I need to pull out my Weight Watchers books and just start with that again because I at least saw big results. 

I tried on pants of mine and they were too tight.  They went up but too tight.  It made me super depressed.  I feel hopeless :(

3 comments:

  1. Aww don't get discouraged! Even if you haven't lost anything, or gained even you are still making an effort, which is great! It will happen if you hang in there, but if you get discouraged and quit it definitely wont! It doesn't matter how slow it goes, or how long it takes, you can and WILL make a change for the better. Even if your appearance doesn't change a bit (it doesnt need to!) you are still making changes that your body will thank you for in the long run!

    As for forgetting your blog, shame on you! Ha, I do it all the time, no worries! If you have a minute you should check mine out/follow me. Its nothing amazing or anything, but I like followers and comments ;) Also, if you ever wanna talk I am here, k :D

    -Jen
    http://prospectandperspective.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tip! It's now letting me comment back! LOL! Oh thank you so much for your kind words. You're absolutely right, if I give up hope I won't be doing any good whatsoever :) I will definitely check out your blog, you're a great friend :D

    ReplyDelete