Tuesday, October 25, 2011

The beginning..

Welcome to my blog..

My name is Ryan and I'm 24 years old.  I'm going through a lifestyle change and am turning to blogging to help me while losing the weight I need to lose.  This journey isn't going to be easy because I have Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis which affects all of my joints and makes it sometimes impossible to workout.  I belong to the YMCA and use their pool so I can do exercise that is low-impact on my joints.  I will be posting photos along the way so you can see the transformations as they occur. The photo above was taken on Sunday October 23rd 2011. I will weigh myself tomorrow (Wednesday 10/26) and will actually post my weight and goals on here.. This is a big step.. Thank you all for the support :) Much love!

3 comments:

  1. I am excited to follow along with you Ryan!! Good idea starting a blog :)

    -Jen <3
    http://prospectandperspective.blogspot.com/
    http://sing-a-longsong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks Jen! I heard it's a great way to help with weight loss. I never thought I'd be doing this but hey, whatever helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. motivation is motivation right? ;) Plus it will be fun to look back at!

    ReplyDelete